You have no items in your shopping cart
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure.
The primary differences between the version 3.0 Wolverine and the v. 4 A-Type and B-Type is a new 46cm size, an extra set of water bottle bosses, and additional stack height on most sizes.
The A-Type ALSO adopts more modern standards such as 142mm rear thru-axle and a 44mm headtube that will fit 1-1/8 straight steerer or tapered steerer with the proper headset type. NO frame break for Belt-Drive. (See chart in photo gallery for other differences between A and B)
- Tange Prestige heat-treated double butted CrMo front and rear triangle
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing/type: 142 x12mm Thru-Axle (Bolt-style or QR thru-axle included)
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds
- ISO disc brake mounts
- Optional Matching Fork
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- 44mm headtube (Use ZS44/28.6-ZS44/30 headset for 1-1/8” steerers) (Use ZS44/28.6 -EC44/40 headsets for 1-1/8”-1-1/2” tapered steerers)
- Sizes: 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm (We recommend 650b tires on the 46cm)
- 4.79 lbs (frame); 2.3 lbs. (fork, uncut steerer)
- Paint: Storm Blue