You have no items in your shopping cart
The original inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure. With its sliding dropouts, you can turn it into a single-speed CX bike. With a split seatstay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
The primary differences between the 3.0 and v. 4 Type-B is a new 46cm size, an extra set of water bottle bosses, and additional stack height on most sizes.
(Also check out the Wolverine v.4 Type-A! See chart for their differences)
- Tange Prestige butted and heat-treated CrMo front and rear triangle
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rer hub spacing:135mm (10mm QR, can be upgraded to 142mm 12mm TA with different inserts )
- Gates Carbon belt drive compatible
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- 1-1/8” size headtube
- Sizes: 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm (We recommend 650b tires on the 46cm)
- 4.79 lbs (frame);
- Paint: Moss Green