Catalan Cava is a fine wine indeed. The Ultradynamico CAVA JFF is a minimalist tire for those who want the free speed of a high volume slick but need a tire that is more predictable in looser corners. Designed to be used as a pair, or as the rear compliment to a Rosé tread pattern front tire for extra cornering and braking traction. Tires packaged and sold individually. Black/Tan sidewall.
650b x 47.99mm and 700c x 42.??mm
510g and 465g
- JFF means Just For Fun
- JFF is our most accessible offering; think of it as the industry standard in terms of casing and rubber spec. This is an approachable luxury- the cubic zirconia of our catalogue.
- 3D diamond file tread massages granular terrain for perceivably 20-30% more traction than a slick
- Slightly higher volume than the Rosé, giving it the same effective outside diameter, leaving geometry unchanged when pairing with Rosé up front.
- Carbon compound for longer (normal) tread wear
- JFF more durable casing than our RACE offerings. Fixing flats, while character building, has never been fun
- Less susceptible to tread slashes than a true slick
- Zero sidewall protection and no puncture protection on top for premium ride quality
- Leak free sidewalls
- Designed to be inflated/deflated to tastefully low pressures: 25-35 psi (650b); 30-40 psi (700c)
- Tubeless compatible
- Continuous center negative dark space aeronautic deltas for pure intoxicating SPEED